Neutral Grip for Bigger Triceps and Inner Chest Muscles
Bent Knee Push Up vs. Eccentric Push Up: The Bent Knee Push Up offers the very least resistance. Once you can do 10-12 of these, we recommend you try the Eccentric Push Up.
Exercise Type: BIG FOUR
Repetitions: 8 - 12
Bent Knee Push Up
1. Kneel on the floor with your feet behind you.
2. Lean forward and with your arms straight grasp the neutral grips of the pull up bar.
3. Keep your body straight by pulling your belly button toward your spine.
4. Lower your body towards the floor keeping your elbows by your side.
5. Press upwards through your arms and return to the start position.
Eccentric Push Up
1. Begin in the full plank position.
2. Lower yourself slowly all the way to the ground.
3. Leave your knees down and press up with your arms.
4. When your arms are straight again raise your knees off the ground to the full plank start position.